B-one with us and Join-(t) us as we celebrate and encourage awareness of bone and joint diseases!
The UP-PGH Section of Rheumatology joins the Global Alliance for Musculoskeletal Health of the Bone and Joint Decade in celebrating the International Bone and Joint Awareness Week this October 15-19, 2018. As part of the week-long festivities, we are launching the Bone and Joint Awareness Week Poster/Infographic-making Contest. This project aims to increase awareness and correct misconceptions about arthritis and its management.
HOW TO JOIN?
The contest is open to all creative individuals residing in the Philippines. Joining the contest is FREE of charge. Three individuals have an opportunity to win cash prizes amounting to P10,000, P5,000, and P3,000.
Simply create your own digital poster or infographic. Email your entry/entries to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before October 8, 2018.
1. The entries, in English or Filipino, shall be in digital format:
a. Minimum to appear expanded 3150 x 4200 pixels, a 2:1 ratio (18 x 24 inches in hard copy).
b. Minimum 175 DPI in resolution
c. In .JPEG format.
2. The theme shall be any of the following:
a. Awareness about arthritis in general and to correct misconceptions about arthritis and its management.
b. Awareness about any of the following common rheumatologic and musculoskeletal diseases:
iii. Low back pain
3. Submission should include your full name, cellphone number, e-mail address and a short description of your contest entries and to be sent through email to email@example.com on or before October 8, 2018.
4. Contest is open to all. There is no limit of entry per person or per e-mail address.
5. All designs submitted shall be created specifically for this Contest and have not been used commercially. Entrant warrants and represents that they own all rights to the Entry, their Entry is the original work of the Entrant, does not contain any third-party designs, does not infringe on any third-party rights, complies with all laws and regulations, and does not contain defamatory statements, or invade privacy, publicity or other rights of any third party. Entries containing prohibited or inappropriate content will be disqualified, as determined by the section in its sole discretion. All the digital posters and infographics submitted will be shared in the social media accounts of the UP-PGH Section of Rheumatology.
The top 10 posters/infographics will be displayed at the PGH lobby during the Bone and Joint Awareness Week Celebration. The top three winners will be announced and awarded after the morning flag ceremony on October 15, 2018. The cash prizes are as follows:
a. First Prize: P10,000.00
b. Second Prize: P5,000.00
c. Third Prize: P3,000.00
d. Consolation Prizes: P1,000.00 for the rest of the top 10 entries.
For further information and details, you may the UP-PGH Section of Rheumatology at 554-8400 local 2207 and look for Dr. David Marcos or Mrs. Jonalyn Yepes-Pacle.